Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New fabrics to go nuts over :o)

Would love them all, but have a true need for at least two ;o)

sweetheart bandanna - oh my!

darling! & perfect for cutting out and applying as patches yes?

Would be a fab addition to the living room...probably for pillows. This could also be terrific paired with other yummy fabrics for the amy butler gumdrop pillow/ottoman puff I've been meaning to make. Have you seen that pattern? Super fun - just need to get to it sometime. I'm also maybe a little nervous about it...can you believe I've never made anything from a pattern before?? I've always just made my own patterns - drawing and reworking. A pre-made pattern presents a whole new challenge - following directions! Now that is hard for me.

This might be the perfect curtain fabric for the baby's room! Isn't it just lovely - pretty, interesting, a little mysterious - a secret forest of hidden treats. And her room, while full of many colors because my design ethic doesn't really embrace 'less is more', will predominantly be highlighted with reds and purples.

meadow owls

noguchi sage - rad!

2 comments:

Charlie said...

oh that last one is definitely my favorite

My Mid-Afternoon Daydream said...

charlie, i totally thought of you when i saw it!! :o)