Saturday, May 9, 2009

From one happy mother to the others


Happy Mother's Day!

I'm thrilled to be a mama to my starting to not look so little Miranda...and I officially feel like I don't know what life would be like without her.

Thanks for making me feel like the most special person in the world my sweet Bird.


And of course, sending a big hug and kiss over to my mother in Okinawa. Someday I hope we won't live so far away from each other so I can easily pick up the phone to tell you the random thing Miranda just did...and not have to calculate 13 hours ahead in time so as not wake you up. I love you :o)

Sending out wishes for a beautiful, lovely, and maybe even relaxing day for the mamas...
xo, devon

ps: the photo above is from 1983...look at me sporting my fabulous Strawberry Shortcake bathing suit, hahaha :o)

No comments: