Friday, May 6, 2011

Tired

Hanging out with Griffin...

TGIF....I've got next to zero energy but the day's not over yet. Hoping Bird will surprise me with rays of sunshine after waking from nap - wouldn't be typical! I'd love a glass of wine and a nap myself. I forgot to get a present for the birthday party we're going to tomorrow. Griffin is sleeping on my chest. There are birds singing in our orange tree. There's 17 bean stew and a ham bone simmering in the crock pot. I'm wearing my favorite skirt that Bird thinks is hers. I got my Cintiq tablet set up inside the house (holy crazy cables!) because it's too hard to get out to the studio. I have no motivation today to fire it up. That's what's floating around my brain. How are you on this lovely Friday? Plans for the weekend ?

Hugs, Devon

3 comments:

Jan said...

You don't look tired; you look as cute as ever! I'll be doing some gardening this weekend - finally warm and dry enough - so I loved your shots in your next post! Sleep when you can lady! :)

Laura Zarrin said...

I love your garden!! My is so uninviting, but it will get better. You continue to inspire me with yours.

Babies suck the energy directly out of you in exchange for all those snuggles and baby giggles. Enjoy!

Steve & Diane said...

Wish I would have read this post sooner! I loved the skirt you had on, not sure if I mentioned it Friday morning...