Friday, December 5, 2008

It's Friday! Etsy gift ideas for Christmas (or fun things just for you!)

So many lovely things on Etsy these days...here are some of my favorites as of late, and a couple of beauties (like Whitney Smith's pottery below) that I've been ogling for a long time!




Homemade Chocolate Marshmallows from Whimsy and Spice
* unfortunately, they've temporarily closed shop because they received TOO many orders!*








I'd post more...lots to post about actually - my gocco prints came out amazing last night!, there's new fun stuff about our Bird, and some pics of original paintings coming together. But I have to get outside ASAP and work on scarf felting while Miranda is still sleeping. The sun is finally peeking out and I'm all cozied up in a sweater so the chill won't get to me. Besides, did you know that wet felting is actually quite physical?? Yep, you can really get some steam going.

Have a lovely Friday all and check back soon for the updated shop items and other goodies! :o)

xo, devon

No comments: