Wednesday, December 10, 2008

lots of dots...super soft dots



Just about to head out for MBird's 6 month check up and more dreaded immunizations...have a tiny moment to share some shop news.

I've been felting scarves again this year :o) It was sort of a love/hate thing for a while, but now for some reason I've been really enjoying making them. So, I'm offering made to order dotty scarves (from ever so luscious merino wool, and some with silk blended in) in my shop. They take between 1-2 weeks to send out (because ya never know when the Bird will nap and let me work. It's usually closer to one week though). And they are really quite lovely if I do say so myself :o) The price is especially yummy at only $40...who am I kidding, I need to ask more for these! Anyway, if you're interested head on over to my shop, pick one of the fab colors, and I'll make you a super gorgeous and wonderfully soft and warm scarf that every one will want to know where you got it from!!






Okey doke - enough shameless offering of my goods.
I'll be back later to share 6 random things about me - I was tagged by Laura of Creative Whimsies.
And naptime is just about over methinks.

Have a lovely day all :o)
xo, devon

No comments: