Saturday, April 25, 2009

Another thing to love about April

Irises :o)

Ours are going nuts. I find myself peeking out the front windows at them, and lingering about them before and after walks.

This morning we drank coffee and ate strawberries on the front porch and got to admire the purply, bluish, & golden gorgeous gals even more.

It was short-lived though...Mbird has ventured into sleep patterns we're totally exhausted by unfamiliar with and naps have gone from 1.5/2 hours long to a mere 30 minutes if we're lucky. And yesterday that's all the sleep she got, and boy it was painful - for all of us. Today we're following some advice from the book "The No Cry Nap Solution" by Elizabeth Pantley. So far so good (things aren't back to normal, but at least a bit better) and hopefully we'll just go up from here. Then we'll tackle the nighttime sleep! Getting work done during the week has been such a challenge...I don't even want to go into it. I have some deadlines coming up and all I can assume is that it's going to be a lot of late nights!!

Have a beautiful Saturday...I'll be back with pics of new wooly flora brooches (headed into the shop Monday!).

xo, devon :o)

No comments: