Friday, April 3, 2009

First farm share is here!

fuji apples
forono beets
swiss chard
radishes
chantenay carrots
red russian kale
lakeside romaine lettuce
leeks
red and green cabbages
collard greens
oyster mushrooms
1/2 dozen pastured eggs (oh my gosh, these are SO good!!)

All organic and grown locally (well, about an hour away) and picked the same day you pick up your box. And, I have to say, a stellar deal if you were to buy all of these items organic from a grocery store.

Now back to the busy-ness...my parents arrive tomorrow and I have to prep my studio into guest house mode. And so many other things to do that my head is totally spinning. We leave in less than a week for my brother's wedding and that's only adding to the silly craziness of this time of year. That and all the caffeine I've ingested today :o)

Happy Friday to you and a lovely weekend, of course!
xo, devon

No comments: