Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Summer Day

So this only lasted maybe 15 minutes...before Miranda wanted to crawl all over our filthy in progress backyard (strewn with landscape stone, bricks, pipes, power tools, etc.) but this picture just says "summer" and "happiness" to me.

Mmm, my favorite time of year...let me savor it as long as possible & don't you dare mention that the stores have been stocking Halloween items since July. And you, Miss Mommy, please quit reminding me about Halloween costumes ;o) There are far too many things I need to accomplish before being tempted with Halloween dress up.

Excuse me while I go eat another nectarine.

1 comment:

Miss Mommy said...

Hahaha... Halloween, Halloween!! I'm actually excited to check out OO for ideas too. That's actually in October though... might be too last minute for me. :)