Friday, January 7, 2011

Travel sketchies

Finally got around to some coloring today. It's something I love doing - taking quick sketchbook renderings and giving them a shot of color using my tablet & computer. From this point it's easier for me to tell if something has potential for a textile design too. I'm a little smitten with each one for different reasons - in general the color palettes are making me happy which is the bit of inspiration needed to keep going with a design.

Happy weekending to you! :o)
hugs, Devon
Airplane doodling
Doodle from airplane window
Doodle of an airplane :) 

2 comments:

erika said...

Hi Devon -

I selected you to receive a “Stylish Blogger Award” because I think your art rocks! If you would like to accept the award you just post 7 things about yourself and send it on to 15 other blogs you love! ☺

You can see my post here if you would like to join the fun! ☺
http://www.fluximagery.com/?p=2716

Thank you for being you!

Laura Zarrin said...

Love the sketches and the blog header! My fav sketch is the airplane. I can't wait to see the finished laundry room. Hope it's going well.