Thursday, February 14, 2008

And nearly overnight...

...it seems like I bumped out a few inches :o) Thought I'd share this belly documentary pic with you. It's amazing to realize that I'm nearly 5 months along - wow, more than halfway there! I'm still buttoning my pants...they're a bit tight I admit. A friend sent me a link for these and I ordered a couple including this great pattern.


I'm not really into buying 'maternity' clothes and hopefully these will keep me in my regular stuff as long as possible!

I had to include two lovely pics of my furry loves...Phylo looking so adorable :o) And Sanguine snoozing on my rolled up kimonos - thanks girl, I love fur balls on my kimonos. Be happy I think it's cute!

Have a great day!!
xo, devon

1 comment:

Charlie said...

I gotta dig through and see if I still have some of my cool-er maternity clothes for you.