Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's a matter of priorities


Okay, so the blog still looks crappy...

But oh well, it's third or fourth (or probably fifth) in line to other things that are screaming my name:

•State biz taxes (I will be working on these tonight! Last night I went to the gym instead but at least I was out doing something worthwhile right?)

•Logo for my sister-in-law's fledgling film company

•Painting commission for my mother-in-law (ironically of my sister-in-law)

•Finishing up the studio organization so I can finally take on my (most patient) client's mural project that should have been started yesterday

But of course, I have thus far not done any of these things and instead have been taking lots of pictures of Miranda & building terrariums :o)


baby safety - we don't babyproof the house, just the kid


just getting cuter-and more cheeky-every day


little moss world in an apothecary jar


I should have better luck keeping these alive - they need water only every couple of weeks and prefer the kind of light our house has plenty of. The moss I collected from a driveway in my neighborhood using a paint scraper. I was relieved no one saw me! The little frog came from a beautiful potted bonsai of my dad's - it unfortunately was the only thing that survived (not my dad's fault - we brought the bonsai here from Florida and it just couldn't take our weather).

Have a lovely day all :o)
Wish me luck with those taxes!!
xo, devon

3 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

Cute baby - I think baby proofing the baby is a much better idea anyway. :)

Not Specified said...

oh my goodness. it is NOT easy to keep up with blogs. i had a goal to update mine a few weeks ago then school started and work and other little things here n there. its nice to see my list of priorities matches with most others anyways heheh... miranda is a doll and her cheeks are killing me btw ^_^ ttyl. c.

My Mid-Afternoon Daydream said...

Christina, I think you handle your school/work/etc.etc.etc. schedule brilliantly - you totally impress me! Remember the lovely thing about goals for the year is you have a year to accomplish them ;o)

Miss Mommy, why thank you!