Saturday, January 10, 2009

this says it all

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?'

Actually, who are you not to be?"


–Marianne Williamson (used by Nelson Mandela in his presidential inaugural speech)



This quote always make my throat feel tight and my eyes water - it's perfect motivation for where I'm at right now.

I've been working on my resolutions and ideas for the year - I really feel a sense of urgency and the need to nail things down with commitment. & I'm going to post them here for additional accountability (!) & to hopefully inspire YOU to do the same :o)

xo, devon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I resolve to post more comments on your blog.

The Catalpa Group said...

Thanks Devon! I needed this today.
and the pic of you and the little bird is precious : )